Saturday, March 21, 2009

Taming an African Lovebird





I just want to share my tamed african lovebird. His name is Kobe (obviously I'm a big fan of L.A. Lakers eversince :p) Got this baby last February 28, 2009, He was a month old then, not used to being around with people. Still had to feed him by using a syringe and everywhere I go, I bring him with me. I used to think taming birds would be difficult, well to be honest somehow it is hard but I was determined and I've always had this passion for birds that's my driving force.
This month Kobe will be 2 months old, he's gotten so big and healthy. He eats seeds, fruits and vegetables. I play with him the moment I come home til I get to sleep and in the morning I let him play around the house while im eating, kisses him goodbye and i'm off to work..

more pics of Kobe..





No comments:

Post a Comment