Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Weekend Getaway at Siquijor...

          I just want to share my experience going to Siquijor.  It was a short vacation though but it was a blast! 'twas a very long trip I must say but all is worth it! We rode a bus at South Bus Terminal around 1pm, arrived at Santander almost 5.30pm. Had to run inorder to catch up the boat going to Dumaguete. When we get to Dumaguete, We had to tell the tricycle driver to drive fast inorder to catch up for the boat going to Siquijor. It was like we were always chasing for the ride. Very exhausting trip but awesome experience. Then finally we arrived at Lazi, Siquijor around 9pm, we had our dinner then we had to travel to Maria (another town in Siquijor) and we stayed at Salagdoong Beach Resort. We get to visit all 6 towns in Siquijor and had seen almost all their tourist spot. My favorite was going to Cambugahay falls. They've got beautiful white sand beaches down there. I would recommend going to Siquijor to people who would want to relax and unwind.

          I'm gonna post some of our pics...