Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TOTAL MOTION RELEASE (TMR)

A colleague of mine once told me about this technique called total motion release otherwise known as TMR. He is now working in Florida and he has attended the said seminar conducted by Mr Tom Baker himself, the founder of TMR. This technique is basically the exact opposite of what we PT's used to study. Opposite in the sense that we actually treat the good side or the unaffected side of the patient instead of the traditional ways we knew which is to treat the affected area. I just wanted to share this information to my fellow Physical Therapist because even myself couldn't believe the amazing effects it gave to my patients. Seeing patients who's suffering from severe pain and just by few minutes of this exercise, all the pains turns into smiles.. If you guys wanna try it out, I added a link under the Physical Therapy section.. I love my job and I hope to see more smiles and wow in the rehab center..